Finding duplicate posts
LJ-Sec now allows you to find duplicate posts. This is useful if you accidentally use the repost feature and post posts you've already written to your alternate journal.
- Go to the Journal menu and select Tag Management
- You will be asked whether you want to distinguish posts that have comments. This requires a journal refresh, so it can be slow. However, the comments may help you determine which post is the original,
and which post is the duplicate.
- The search window will then pop up. You will see a list of duplicate posts. Automatically,
all "duplicates" are checked. If comments are present, the post without the comment is determined to be the "duplicate".
- Make any changes to the selection that you wish. Press OK.
- You are now free to do whatever you want with your selected posts. (Usually, this means deleting them.)